Follow Me

November 29, 2009

“The young man knows the rules but the old man knows the exceptions”-Oliver Wendell Holmes



1.whats your name.? - All Star Boi (ASB) (real name: JaTory Perry)

2.How old are you.? - I'm 13 and I'll be 14 December 24th .

3.Where are you from.? - I'm from Memphis but I be all around the world because my dad's in the air force. So I been to Japan , Korea , Guam , all them places .

4.When where you first into music.? - When I was like 5 , I used to all ways make my lil mix cd 's of my favorite songs.

5.who inspired you to rap.? - uh, I was around like 7 or 8 so I'm gonna say it was Lil Bow Wow , and Lil Romeo . Because they were kids rapping at the time, and it looked like something i would enjoy trying .

6.Are you into fashion or art.? - fashion , not really , its cool , ill take advice, but naw im not a trendsetter, but im not a follower either . I do like to design pictures and draw some stuff tho .

7.Who is your favorite artist(s).? -Prolly Ludacris , Kanye West , Charles Hamilton , Tyga , Tha Joker , and my homie Dubbz . lol .

8.Is there anything else you would like to say about you.? - I'm just tryna do whatever it takes to get where i wanna go , and anyone willing to help me , or speed up that process, show me shortcuts in my journey , thats who i mess wit . so hit me up at www.twitter.com/mrallstarboi , www.youtube.com/dequez2003 , or www.myspace.com/kkpallstarboi , and for any work , hit me up at mrallstarboi@gmail.com

AND WHO SAYS OUR GENERATION WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE.?

No comments: