Follow Me

October 11, 2009

MY LIFE IS A BUCKET OF SKETCHES.!!!

OK these are just some of my sketches i did..
i didnt really try my best
i would show you some sketches which i tried my
hardest but unfortunately i cnat since im using them 4 my line
but comment these and tell me what you guys think
(i also draw random things like the girls head.)
i draw alot and i can draw alot and basically its my life and hobby..
PENCIL PAPER MIND>!!!
(oh yea if you have the chance follow me on twitter twitter.com/nnamz217 )







4 comments:

Marissa Pitter said...

thats nice. i like the 5th one

Jevon said...

There actually not bad at all.. I like them all
You should work on color now keep up the ideas

BDOM said...

i hope you guys dont think i tries on this.this is nothing compared top what i really draw.i should be in art show or something.lol.
but trust me i can do much better.i was doing this because i was bored.imma post some of my real work later though so you guys can get the reall pics.

Otheknight said...

Nice stuff Nnamz, long time no talk, i stopped blogging for awhile, but im back on the scene, check out my blog alright bro